LAW OFFICE OF                                 SHAWN DICKERSON


Are you concerned about the welfare of a child or adult who cannot manage their own affairs? Sometimes, because of unforeseen circumstances, children lose their parents, or adults are unable to manage their own affairs due to disability, someone needs to step in and help. Mr. Dickerson can help an individual who is seeking to become a Guardian or Conservator. Having a Guardian or Conservator means that many significant rights are taken away from that person. Attorney Dickerson can help advocate on behalf of an individual to protect their rights and ensure that a Conservator or Guardian is necessary, that a Conservator or Guardian only has powers that are truly needed to help the individual, or to prevent abuse by a Guardian or Conservator.